Friday 25 February 2022

Sewing and life

 Goodness I can’t believe a week has passed since I was last on here. I just don’t seem to stop.. which is good in one way, but in another it does all catch up with me. 

I put my little red car up for sale today. I love that car and always took the dogs everywhere in it. I haven’t been able to use it though since my pupster baby G was killed. And I can’t afford to just keep it there, so it has to go. It’ll help with funds which I so dearly need too. 

I got my enhanced DBS certificate through this week, so that’s one thing sorted. And I had another job interview today for a job that sounds like I could really get my teeth into and love. But they are interviewing all next week as well so I shall just keep it all crossed. And it’s literally 4 minutes away by car so I can nip home and see the dogs! 

I’ve been trying to list things on eBay still, which tbh isn’t going that well! I’m just so busy all the time! And I’m eating rubbish which doesn’t help with moods does it? I’m still looking for somewhere else to live. 

A beautiful sunny day today, but icy when I left for work at 3.15am this morning! I’ve had daytimes free this week as the school is on half term. 

I’ve got my little Bernini out! I love that sewing machine. Never fails me and it’s a year younger than me! 1972 edition 807! 

I’m using up all the fabrics I’ve got (may take a while!) and I’m going to make just some basic lap quilts I think! I try to sew a few lines a day! Then when I think it’s big enough I shall back it and quilt it. And may be reopen my old Etsy shop! Who knows! 


This is the first quilt top -not finished yet! 

I miss the phone calls, texts, jokes, company and support from D so very much. 
I miss my puppy boy G, the cheekiness, cuddles and love. Bless them xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing and life

 Goodness I can’t believe a week has passed since I was last on here. I just don’t seem to stop.. which is good in one way, but in another i...